Saturday, November 29, 2008

THANK YOU

thank you for the food on our table. thank you for the home we do not have to pay ent for. thank you for the car that brings us wherever we want to. thank you for the computer that allows me to put my rants, frustrations and creativity in writing. thank you for the sunshine that dries out my laundry. thank you for my morning tea and his morning coffee. thank you for us not getting sick. thank you you for cellphones that allows us to get in touch with the people we love. thank you for the strength that allows us to get through everyday's downs. thank you for the fun we have every day. thank for allowing us to be stronger. thank you for the understanding. thank you for sticking it out with me even if i'm intolerable. thank you for the income that we get. thank you for our lives today. thank you for opening my eyes that everyday is a new day and everything is going to be ok.

No comments: