Saturday, March 14, 2009

THE RETURN - part 1




Today is Sunday - practically the last day of my bummin' around. Tomorrow I am officially one of them elbow shoving, sweat stained commuters fighting for a ride at the Metro Rail. I will also be at the mercy of slave driver bosses - that's right, I will be smack in the middle of things again - something I gave up on but obviously cannot get away from.



I should be excited and proud that I have been asked to rejoin the company I left last year but I cannot deny that I've got butterflies in my stomach and it feels like it is full of acid. I may be overacting or maybe I am not giving enough credit to the people who I will be working with again. I honestly do not know.



I pray that tomorrow will be a successful day for me - I don't mind being left alone - but I hope nobody steps on my toes because I will not be a sheep this time!

No comments: