Friday, December 5, 2008

new me



i am letting go of pain...


pain of the past and pain of the present. it is a trash bag i have been carrying and adding more as i go. i'm letting pain go and leaving it in the dumpster and walking away from it...




i am letting go of jealousy...


i am secretly jealous over everything. of glitter and gold, of intelligence and wit, of beauty and grace. my time will come...




i am letting go of anger....


i am angry because things don't go my way, angry at not having, angry at wanting. i am letting go of the anger and letting peace in...




i am letting go of sadness...


i am sad because i have been let down, sad that i am not who i want to be, sad that i cannot have what i want. i am letting go of sadness and letting happiness in...




i am letting go of grudge....


i hold a grudge against all who have done me wrong, those who betrayed me, those who pulled me down for their ascent... i am letting go of grudge and letting forgiveness in...



i am letting go of the old me and letting the new me take over....

i am letting go...

i am free...

No comments: