Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life

Life is a blessing and it is also as fragile as a snowflake.

Watching the documentary about the Tsunami survivors allow me to look into my own life in retrospect. Here I am complaining of how life is being unfair to me. How I should be getting this and that not fully appreciating that my existence and my breath of life is only through the grace of God.

It humbles me and it makes me appreciate what I have. That now even after the passing of my beloved of seven years, life is still wonderful and I still have some pieces of my life to use as a foundation to create something better and to create a more meaningful life.

Yes life is never fair - it is never fair for those who lost everything and everyone in their lives to the great power of the sea. But they had to keep going despite the tragedy. The triumph of the human spirit awes me and makes me appreciate this life the more.

Live life, give more, hug more and love more.

You never know when it's too late to do any of those.

No comments: